That guy from Warsaw is a web-portfolio of Jan Dudzik. When I was 22 I moved to London to study graphic design. Since my surname was often hard to pronounce I decided to showcase my projects under something catchier; This is how "That guy from Warsaw" was brought to life.
My experience covers work for international advertising agency Sid Lee at their Amsterdam office, placement at Give Up Art studio in London, work for two medium sized design studios in Warsaw as well as running my own freelance business.
So far I was lucky enough to help designing a global campaign for Absolut vodka, create branding for a big festival in Warsaw, design animation for an amazing Danish app Mofibo, do branding for Warsaw's Na Lato restaurant, design music covers, create website/app for a National Centre of Culture, design posters, print publications etc.
If you like my works get in touch with me email@example.com
I am always looking for a new and interesting project opportunity. Do not hesitate to drop me a line or two.
- BA (Hons) Design For Graphic Communication (London College of Communication, University of the Arts London).
- Fda Design For Graphic Communication (London College of Communication, University of the Arts London).
- Freelance Senior Designer at Frontroom, London
- Freelance Senior Designer at IMG Media, London
- Freelance Senior Designer at Jack Morton (IPG), London
- Freelance Senior Designer at Tonik Associates, London
- Freelance Senior Designer at Our Design Agency, London
- Freelance Senior Designer at 8Creative (8creative.co.uk), London
- Freelance Senior Designer at Brand Union, London (Present)
- Freelance, Berlin (01/2015-09/2015)
- Senior Designer at Sid Lee, Amsterdam (02/2014-01/2015)
- Designer at SuperSuper, Warsaw (04/2011-08/2012)
- Designer at ElementOne/Futu, Warsaw (11/2010 - 03/2011)
- Intern at Give Up Art, London (06/2010)
- Illustrator for Upstreet magazine, London (illustrator)
- Illustrator for Exklusiv magazine, Warsaw (illustrator, assistant)
- Intern at Aktivist magazine, Warsaw (work placement)
- Creator/Promotor at Sorry, Ghettoblaster, Warsaw (brand identity, poster design)